Please note under the Libraries section to the right of the screen is "Annual General Meeting", if you require a Notice of Motion or a Nomination Form to sit on next years' committee as a valuable volunteer you will find these forms there. Please also note that the award selection is found there as well. Thank you for your attention - see you at the AGM!
Reminder Of Your Associations Annual General Meeting Please plan on attending.
March 26th, 2018 – Upstairs at the OPS Arena AGM Starts at 7:00pm
This is your association and the AGM is in place to gain your feedback on the past season and insight on the season to come.
Check out the website for more information at www.kawarthacoyotes.ca
Members of the association (players over the age of 18 or players parents) that are in good standing (i.e. fees paid in full) are welcome to participate. The meeting is set up to inform, and ask for member’s direction, in the following ways.
1. Gain an understanding of the work that has been done over the last season.
2. Gain an understanding of the proposed direction for the next season.
3. Review of the associations past year financials and gain insight to the proposed budget for the upcoming season. 4. Vote on motions that have been brought forward that will effect your constitution.
5. Nominate and vote on open positions to the board.
6. Nominate and vote on elected positions on the board (i.e. President, Treasurer, Secretary, etc). Kawartha Minor Hockey