Permission to Skate and NRP Forms, News (Kawartha Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 10, 2018 | thennekam | 1500 views
Permission to Skate and NRP Forms
KMHA members wishing to attend the upcoming AAA tryouts with the Central Ontario Wolves must have a "Permission to Skate" form prior to attending the first tryout.  Permission to skate forms can be requested from our association by filling out the request form located under the Registration Tab of the Kawartha Minor Hockey Website (

If trying out for a AA or A team (minor Peewee Players and Older) you must obtain an NRP (Non-Resident Passport).  NRP passports can be requested by visiting the registration tab of our website.

Please fill out these requests early.

Other News
goeasy Easy Financial
shop @ easyhome | borrow @ easyfinancial |
McDonald's proudly Presents Atomic Hockey!
Lindsay-Peterborough Movers and Storage
Proud Sponsor of Midget OMHA Home and Away Teams AND our 1/2 Ice Boards
R. Factor Insulation
Richard Jenkins Proud Sponsor of Midget Red Home
Dealer Plan Peterborough
Proud Sponsor of Atom OMHA - Home and Away Teams
Proud sponsor of the U18 Rep team