Mar 15, 2018 | thennekam | 1534 views
Reminder of Annual General Meeting
Reminder Of Your Associations Annual General Meeting
Please plan on attending. March 26th, 2018 – Upstairs at the OPS Arena AGM Starts at 7:00pm
This is your association and the AGM is in place to gain your feedback on the past season and insight on the season to come.
Check out the website for more information at www.kawarthacoyotes.ca *Edited to include New Tab at top of Page*
Members of the association (players over the age of 18 or players parents) that are in good standing (i.e. fees paid in full) are welcome to participate.
The meeting is set up to inform, and ask for member’s direction, in the following ways.
1. Gain an understanding of the work that has been done over the last season.
2. Gain an understanding of the proposed direction for the next season.
3. Review of the associations past year financials and gain insight to the proposed budget for the upcoming season.
4. Vote on motions that have been brought forward that will effect your constitution. 5. Nominate and vote on open positions to the board.
6. Nominate and vote on elected positions on the board (i.e. President, Treasurer, Secretary, etc). Kawartha Minor Hockey