Tomorrow is the day we have waited for all summer...the Coyotes are back on the ice.
Just a reminder that we are following Covid protocols in order to keep players, coaches, spectators, and arena employees safe and healthy this hockey season.
- You must complete the Covid Screening and submit the form found at the link below on the same day as you are entering the arena.
- Spectators are required to wear masks at all times while in the arena. Players are required to wear masks when they are not on the ice.
- There is a maximum of 2 spectators per player. Each spectator must complete the Covid Screening and submit the form prior to entering the arena.
- 1 adult will be allowed in the dressing room for each player U11 and under.
- There are no outside food or drinks allowed except for a water bottle for the players. Each player must supply their own water bottle.
- Teams will be entering together as a group, 15 minutes before their ice time. Please ensure you are at the arena with ample time to complete the check-in with the Covid rep and enter with your team.
We are excited to get back on the ice. Please check the calendar on the Kawartha Coyotes website for dates and times.
Covid Screening Link