Non-Resident Player and Permission to Skate Forms, News (Kawartha Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 13, 2024 | Lauren Addison | 172 views
Non-Resident Player and Permission to Skate Forms
NRP and PTS forms are now active on our website. 

You must first be registered with KMHA in order to have your form approved.

Non-Resident Player:

Permission to Skate:
Other News
Alliance Agri Turf
Proud Sponsor of the Novice OMHA Home Team
Omemee Legion
Proud Sponsor of Bantam Tri County Home Team
R. Moore Homes
Proud Sponsor of Bantam OMHA Away Team
Taylor & Son's
Taylor & Son's Import Auto Repair
Lindsay-Peterborough Movers and Storage
Proud Sponsor of Midget OMHA Home and Away Teams AND our 1/2 Ice Boards
Proud sponsor of the U18 Rep team